Hammers, Hubs & Screens
Top quality replacement parts for hammermills and grinders are a part of EAI’s full line of feed processing systems. We provide all the necessary parts to keep your grinding equipment operating at maximum efficiency.
Hub and Hammer Accessories
Hammermills and grinders operate at top speeds of 3500 rpm. This constant repetition can cause damage to the hub assembly. The holes in the rings become elongated and the bolts grooved from excessive wear. Hammers should be replaced to maintain balance in the sequence of the rotation of the hammers.
Complete assemblies include:
- hammers (set of 15)
- swing pins (set of 3)
- spacer sets (required due to the thickness of EAI hammers)
Hammers are reversible items. Hammers can be reversed for longer life. They are movable in groups of three to maintain sequencing and balance of hammers.
- 3/16″ Thickness is more durable than conventional 5/32″ hammers
- 6-3/16″ Length provides extra 1/4″ for faster top speed than conventional 5-15/16″ hammers
- Provides uniformity approaching that of rollermill
- Beveled edges for precise, uniform granulation
- Surface hardened to RC 51-55 for durability
- Case Hardened to .003 to ensure even wear
- Cold Rolled Tempered Steel for longer wear life
- All Hammers and Parts Sold Separately for Your Convenience
All EAI screens have been designed to give you extended screen life. Multiple adjustment features allow you to rotate your screen for longer life.
5-15/16″ Screen Height (+ or – 1/32″)
11 Gauge Hot Rolled P/O Steel is one gauge thicker than most screens
Fits standard 18″ Grinding Chambers
Sizes of Hole Patterns